I have a work visa which I got through my partner but now we have broken up.  Is there anything I need to do?

If your relationship ends while you are on a Partner Visa, you no longer meet the conditions of your Visa. You will need to get a new Visa which suits your circumstances as soon as possible.

If you remain in breach of your Partner Visa conditions for too long, this may result in you being issued with a deportation liability notice. To avoid this, it is important to act quite quickly. We have skills and experience to guide you to a new Visa, for example a Work Visa based on your current job.