Laurent Law are Auckland based lawyers, specialising in New Zealand immigration. With a proven track record since 1996, our lawyers have been helping people from all over the world with their New Zealand visas and permits, appeals and citizenship applications.
Simon Laurent, who is the firm Principal, is the winner of the 2014 New Zealand Association for Migration and Investment Lawyer or Licensed Adviser award.
Here’s how we can help:
- New Zealand Job-Based Residence
- New Zealand Work Visa applications or advice
- New Zealand Business & Investment applications or advice
- New Zealand Partnership & Family visa applications or advice
- New Zealand Student and Visitor visa applications or advice
- New Zealand immigration hard cases, problems or appeals
- Solid legal advice to the industry on the latest New Zealand immigration policies
We have added informative Guides to some sections to give more in-depth information about the options and the pitfalls in applying for a visa. Let us know how we can help you. Contact Laurent Law for expert legal assistance with New Zealand Immigration.
Marinda du Toit