If you want to talk with our legal and immigration experts you must set up an appointment via our online booking system.
We offer four alternative appointment options on the online booking system:
- Online Investor appointment
- In office Investor appointment
- Initial online appointment
- In office initial appointment
We require a Vaccine Pass if you wish to attend a meeting in person at our office.
We charge a fee of $395.00 for our first appointment (a different fee applies for Investor appointments). The fee is payable before the consultation commences. We accept direct credit payments into our bank account (bank account details can be found on the Interview Form) or via PayPal. You can make a PayPal payment here.
You must complete the attached Interview Form to set up an appointment.
If you instruct us to act for you, the consultation fee will be discounted from the quote for the work that we offer to do for you.
Visa Enquiries – Before you Make an Appointment
Consult our Services page for information about the available visa options before you get in touch, so you can assess which visa would be suited for your situation. Note that:
- we add 15% Goods and Services Tax to our fees if you are already in New Zealand
- our initial Consultation fee for certain types of enquiries is different to the standard $395.00 above