If you want to talk with our legal and immigration experts you must set up an appointment. You can contact us here for an appointment.
You can select whether you want to
- come into our office for a face-to-face meeting
- call in via Skype
- have a telephone consultation
You must complete the attached Interview Form to set up an appointment.
We charge a fee of $395.00 for our first consultation. The fee is payable before the consultation commences. We accept direct credit payments into our bank account (bank account details can be found on the Interview Form) or via PayPal. You can make a PayPal payment here.
Visa Enquiries – Before you Make an Appointment
Consult our Services page for information about the available visa options before you get in touch, so you can assess which visa would be suited for your situation. The following is not a full summary of requirements. Note that:
- we add 15% Goods and Services Tax to our fees if you are already in New Zealand
- our initial Consultation fee for certain types of enquiries is different to the standard $395.00 above
1. Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) is only available if you are under 56 years old, and you have English language skills of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Most people need an offer of skilled employment before they can apply
- Our standard fee to prepare and submit a SMC application starts at NZ$6500.00 plus government fees. Payments are made in stages as we work through the process.
- We do not provide job search services, nor do we recommend anyone who does.
2. Investor – you must have assets of at least NZ$3 million (Investor 2) or NZ$10 million (Investor 1) which can be liquidated and invested in an acceptable investment in New Zealand.
- Investor 2 applicants must demonstrate several years of prior business experience, and have English at IELTS 4.0 level or above.
- We can give further advice in person or by a Skype interview. Our fee for an interview is NZ$750.00.
- Our standard fee to prepare and submit a qualifying Investor application starts at NZ$20,000.00 plus government fees. Payments are made in stages as we work through the process.
3. Entrepreneur Programme – a 2 stage process involving initially work visas, and after 2 years you can apply for residence if your business meets the commitments set out in your Business Plan. You must provide evidence of a business plan for a business which will be of significant benefit to new Zealand by;
- High value growth
- Introduction of innovative products and/or services
- Developing exports,
- Employing New Zealanders.
We can provide further advice in person or by a Skype interview. Our fee for an interview is NZ$1000.00.
Our standard fee to prepare and submit an Entrepreneur Work Visa (EWV) application starts at NZ$22,000.00 plus government fees. Payments are made in stages as we work through the process.
All applicants must meet health and character requirements.
If you meet the basic criteria in any of the above categories, please identify the category think you can apply for and contact us for an appointment.