These are some of the most common questions we get when people call or come in for a first consultation. Our answers may save you some time – and money. Select the relevant question below to access our answer.
- I got a Level 5, 6 or 7 (Post Graduate) Diploma in IT in the last two years and I have a Post-Study Work Visa. I want to get another work visa.
- A relative in my family has a temporary visa to be in New Zealand. They have an overseas qualification that is on the jobs shortage list and want to work in New Zealand.
- I have a work visa for a specific job which is stated on my visa, but my employer can no longer pay me and has stopped giving me a job.
- I have a work visa which I got through my partner but now we have broken up. Is there anything I need to do?
- I want my children to attend a New Zealand school and I wish to be with them in New Zealand.
- I have been told that I will be deported, but I want to stay in New Zealand.
- My partner lives overseas and I want them to come live with me in New Zealand. Can I support their visa application?
- My application has been declined. Should I go to the Minister of Immigration?
- I would like to open a small business in New Zealand such as a petrol station or fast-food restaurant.